You’ve heard those desserts with the word ‘crack’ in the title? Crack Pie or Christmas Crack…basically anything that makes your tastebuds go crazy.
It’s the type of dessert that makes you lose all self-control and the next thing you know, you’ve eaten half the recipe.
These truffles should probably have the word crack in the title. The 4 ingredient recipe is delightfully simple and the presentation is magazine-worthy.
Try these Candy Cane Truffles for your next holiday get-together. Gift them to your neighbors. Make them without reason until the candy cane sandwich cookies are no longer in stock. You’ll thank me later!
- 36 sandwich cookies with peppermint or candy cane flavor
- 8 ounces cream cheese (you can use low-fat or full-fat)
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 candy cane
Place cookies in the food processor and pulse into a fine dust.
Add the cream cheese and pulse until blended.
Use your hands to roll into 1 inch balls.
Melt chocolate in the microwave 1 minute at a time. Stir until melted.
Crush the candy cane in a plastic bag.
Dip the balls into the melted chocolate.
Dust with crushed candy cane.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
*Post contains affiliate links.
More Holiday Treats from MPMK
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Meet the Roll Up: Your Kids’ New Favorite - October 1
- Halloween Recipe: String Cheese Bones and Blood - September 17
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: How to Get Rid of Your Paper Piles for Good - September 5