Let’s face it, the holidays are for kids!
All the activities and traditions are so our kids will have wonderful memories of this special season.
My husband, for example, grew up with his mom making wassail during the month of December. She had a special crockpot she would put it in and the kids looked forward to it every year. Even as an adult, he still looks forward to it every year.
You could keep things simple and buy packages of hot cocoa for our kids as a special holiday treat. But, if you’re looking to go big, we’ve rounded up 9 of our favorite holiday drinks for kids.
Some are hot and some are cold, so there’s a little something for everyone! Start a tradition this year that your kids will look forward to every holiday.
Top 9 Holiday Drinks for Kids
- Crazy for Crust shows us how to make Peppermint Mocha Snugglers. These look so delicious!
- You can find Creamy White Christmas Punch on Creations by Kara. It’s a unique combination including soda and ice cream (think root beer float).
- Kids will go crazy for Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate. Real House Moms makes it in a slow cooker to make life even easier.
- I think adults might be fighting the kids for a cup of Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate. A Night Owl Blog is also keen on making the drinks in a slow cooker.
- For another special twist on hot cocoa, try the Mint Hot Cocoa by Liluna. My favorite part of this drink is the pretty green color.
- If you’re an eggnog fan, you must try the Salted Caramel Eggnog by The Cookie Rookie. The beautiful caramel drippings on the glass makes it a real crowd pleaser.
- After watching The Grinch That Stole Christmas this year, you must make Grinch Punch. Simplistically Living created an easy recipe that takes just minutes to make.
- Everyday Dishes makes a Christmas twist on the Shirley Temple with a Pomegranate and Grenadine Sparkler. The presentation is adorable!
- The Recipe Rebel finishes up the round up with a more traditional drink. The Cranberry Apple Cider can be made in the slow cooker and topped off with fruit skewers.
More MPMK Holiday Recipes
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Summer Snacking: Tangy Orange Tangerine Creamsicles - June 13, 2017
- 7 Things Teachers Wish You Knew About Summer Break - June 6, 2017
- Tips from a Teacher: 9 Questions to Get Your Kids to Finally Open Up! - May 3, 2017