Baby, it’s cold outside. And that means it’s the perfect weather for a hot cocoa bar. And eggnog… So why not combine the two?
Enter: a festive hot cocoa bar with spiced eggnog whipped cream. I’m a personal fan of whipped cream on cocoa, instead of marshmallows. And when you are going the whipped cream route, it HAS to be homemade.
To make the eggnog whipped cream, you will need:
- 1 cup of eggnog
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of honey (or sugar substitute)
Begin whipping the cream, and when stiff peaks begin to form, slowly add your sugar and eggnog. Continue whipping until it doubles in size, forming stiff peaks.
Whip up your favorite hot cocoa recipe and add a healthy dollop to each serving, then let your guests choose their fixins’… Nutmeg for sprinkling, melted caramel for drizzling, and sprinkles for decorating.
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Make It: Donut Easter Bunny Surprise - March 6
- Parenting: Making Cookies with Grandma, Uninterrupted - December 15
- 20 Organization Projects to Make Back-to-School a Breeze - August 3