The limited edition runs by big designers aren’t always my thing but, you guys, I am really diggin’ the Victoria Beckham for Target collection that just hit stores.
For the kiddos, specifically, the girls- so much cute stuff at such great prices.
If you haven’t gotten your daughter an adorable outfit yet for next weekend, definitely check out the picks below. But even if you’re all set for Easter, at these prices you’ll want to stock up for spring!
- Girls’ Grey Stripe Cap Sleeve Peasant Dress $23 – This is the kind of simple but fashion forward dress that looks great on any age from 2 to 42.
- Girls’ Bee Print Cap Sleeve Peasant Dress $23 – I love the bees on display throughout this collection and these are no exception. This on your bigger kid, paired with the outfits with bees on the collars for the younger kids will look so great together.
- Girls’ Blush Swiss Dot Button Down Top $20
- Girls’ Black and White Mod Shift Tulip Print Dress $25
- Girls’ Navy Embroidered Romper $25 – I can’t get enough of rompers on girls, so great.
- Girls’ White Poplin Button Down Top with Pocket $20 – This is so much more sophisticated than the typical white girl’s shirt you’ll find elsewhere.
The Toddler Set
- Yellow Cloque Ruffle Dress $23 – The textured fabric and bright colors of this dress are so cheerful. Like Madeline come to life!
- Blush Ruffle Trim Tank Top and Short Set $20 – I can’t get over how ridiculously adorable this breezy shorts set is. I want it for me and my daughter.
- Pressed Floral Satin Ruffle Hem Dress $23
- Navy Stripe Collared Top and Pant Set $20 – If you’ve got two young girls I love the idea of pairing this with the baby version. The pictures will be so cute!
- Blush Drop Waist Scallop Trim Dress $23 – Such a versatile and chic dress for every little girl.
- Baby Blush Floral Ruffle Trim Top and Capri Set $15 – Flowery, frilly, so sweet and still super comfy for your little one to romp around in. Perfection.
- Baby Navy Stripe Collared Top and Pant Set $18 – The scalloped stripes and little bumble bee details on this outfit make it look like you paid $40 or more at Janie and Jack but, no, only 18 bucks.
- Dark Grey Pleated Romper $13 – This is the find for the coolest baby on the block, available in dark grey or lovely lilac.
- Black Daisy Long Sleeve Bodysuit $13
- Blush Bee Collar Bodysuit $13
- Dark Grey Baby Booties $10 – Perfect for Easter even if you don’t feel like dressing baby up otherwise.
Last but not least, Victoria Beckham has also done us a solid when it comes to the Easter Basket. I know my daughter will absolutely love this paper dolls book.
*Post contains affiliate links.