I admit it, I’m not the best when it comes to dressing my kids up. Maybe it’s because I had a boy first? Probably, though, it’s just me. I never really got it together enough to color coordinate.
Also, my kids get dirty a lot and I just don’t want to spend the money on a super cute outfit I know will only last long enough for me to snap a pic before it gets trashed (hopefully).
The two exceptions to this are Christmas and Easter, and Easter is by far my favorite. The clothes are so ridiculously cute that even I can’t help wanting in on the fun… miniature bow ties and sun hats plus seersucker as far as the eye can see, what’s not to love? It’s basically a day where everyone gets to pretend they’re raising little southern belles and gentlemen.
I have to say, though, as on board as I am, I still don’t want to spend a lot of money… especially on an outfit that will probably only get worn once. Wanna know my secret weapon?
Amazon kids clothes. They ship fast, there’s a large variety, and they are shockingly well priced.
I know, Amazon doesn’t seem like much of a secret but I’m telling you, they’ve quietly upped their fashion game over the last couple of years in a big way.
I’ve gathered some of my very favorite finds for the boys, the girls, and (of course) the babies. Because what’s Easter without an amazingly adorable bunny hat, I ask you?
Here are my picks…
For the Girls
1) Girls’ Ladybug Dress on sale $4.99 (sizes 2 – 8)
You read that right, this vibrant and happy dress is only 5 bucks, on sale from $22.99! And it gets tons of great reviews.
2) Princess Tutu Gingham Dress starting at $10.99 (sizes 2T – 5)
The off-center button and tie on the back of this dress are so incredibly sweet. I need to find a toddler to give this too STAT.
3) Seersucker Gingham Dress on sale $8.88 (sizes 2T – 6)
I like the lovely flower and ribbon details on this pretty dress, as well as the multiple color options. This one also gets lots of great reviews.
4) Little Girls Seersucker Tank Dress on sale $8.88 (sizes 2T – 6X)
Again, so many cute color options and I love this tank style for the toddler set.
5) Cotton Long Sleeve Bunny Dress $13.99 (sizes 2T – 7)
Like me, I know that not all little girls are into dressing up. This is a cotton, comfy, adorable dress that will suit those girls wonderfully AND can be worn after Easter is over, score!
6) Girls Sunday Straw Hat $6.30
The best thing about being a girl on Easter is getting to wear a hat with a big flower or two.
The perfect thing for the girl who loves to be the star of the show. These bright colors are amazing.
8) Glitter Mary Jane Fashion Sneaker starting at $14.68
Because girls need to be able to run so they can score as many eggs as possible during the hunt!
For the Boys
1) Little Boys Long Sleeve Gingham Shirt starting at $11.00 (sizes 2T – 7)
As a mom of two boys, I really appreciate that all it really takes to get them ready for Easter is a pair of khakis and a button up shirt. There are lots of great hues available in this one, I’m vacillating between green and pink.
2) Carter’s Easter Chinos on sale $12.99 (sizes 4T – 8)
My very favorite boys’ pants.
3) Boys Bow Ties on sale $11.94
So many great options. Like, 42 options!
This set is a great deal and you can get standard colors like black or navy blue but I’m really digging the khaki that looks like it has a hint of rose.
For the Babies
1) 2 Piece French Terry Bunny Dress and Jumper Set starting at $6.90 (0 – 24 mos.)
This is such a bargain for two pieces and so cute.
2) Baby Bunny Jumper $5.99 (0 – 24 mos.)
The perfect onesie for baby because you’re usually holding them with their head on your shoulder anyway, right?
3) Nautica Baby Boys Vest, Shirt and Pant Set starting at $13.87 (3 – 24 mos.)
Is there anything cuter than tiny babies dressed up like Daddy?
4) Mud Pie Girls’ Bunny Hat $15.00
The knit flower crown puts this hat over-the-top on the cuteness scale.
5) Baby Girl Spring Sandals $3.97
These hearts and stripes are perfect for Easter.
6) Pre-Walker Anti-Slip Summer Sandals starting at $8.88
Only $4 and so many pretty colors!
7) Pre-Walker Soft Sole Moccasin $10.99
Because baby boys need cute shoes too.
*Post contains affiliate links.
That’s my list, hope you find something cute! I’ve got a post on what to put in the kids’ Easter basket coming up next week but if you just can’t wait… I’m loving these Burlap Bunny Ear Easter Baskets and Easter PJs.