- a half cookie sheet
- crayons / markers / colored pencils
- a notebook / coloring book
- magnetic tape (can be found at any home improvement store)
- super glue
- Cut the magnetic tape into 3/4 inch strips
- Super-glue to your crayons / markers / colored pencils.*
- Super-glue a 2 inch strip of magnetic tape to the back of your notebook / coloring book.*
- Stick everything onto the cookie sheet.
- Give it to your child to enjoy.
Enjoy the rest of your summer travels!
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!