All it took was one little trip to IKEA and the creativity center that I’ve been visualizing for months now is finally a reality. I was pleasantly surprised to find the main components came to a pre-tax total of only $70.
Next he took a small recess from painting and got out the play dough and accompanying tools.
- LATT table & chairs set for $19.99
- BYGEL rail for $2.99
- 6 BYGEL storage containers for $.99/ea.
- SPONTAN magazine rack for $9.99
- SPONTAN magnetic board for $12.99
- EKBY 11″ deep shelf for $7.99
- EKBY shelf brackets for $10.00
This post is part of MPMK’s “Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life”. You can read all about it here, check out all of projects here, and join thousands of POYEL facebook group members here.
Get Your Free Printable
Subscribe to our newsletter today and get our free printable... No More, "Mom, I'm Bored!"