Aren’t these DIY wooden watercolor Easter eggs fun?! I love their vivid colors so much – the only problem I’m having is deciding whether to make them with the kids or surprise them with a set in their Easter basket.
I’m out on maternity leave this week and Asia from the absolutely amazing play blog Fun at Home with Kids is here today filling in. Check out her cheerful Easter DIY below…
For more candy-free Easter ideas, check out:
Easter basket ideas
- Free Printable: Easter Memory Game
- Anatomy of a Creative Play Easter Basket
- Silly Putty Easter Carrot
- Water Bead Easter Eggs
- Books Perfect for the Easter Basket
- A Simple Handmade Toy for Baby’s Easter Basket
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!