Included in your 86 page Summer Activities Pack, you’ll find:
3 Comprehensive Theme Weeks
Each including playtime activities, ideas for getting out of the house, and reading lists:
- Water: Splash and Play
- Art: The Earth Without art is just “Eh”
- Nature: Explorers in Your Own Back Yard
- Bucket List – Make sure you don’t miss something you REALLY want to do.
- Summer Routine Sheet – Combine your tasks and the kids activities.
- Theme Adventure and Activity Planner – You won’t forget what supplies you need.
- Summer Survival Sheet – Keep your most important data in one spot.
PLUS – Sensory Play Any Day theme with a printable list of ideas you can refer to any time you need an activity QUICK that will engage the kids and keep everyone happy. The Sensory Play section also includes links to loads of sensory activities that rank as favorites with our kids.
In total the pack contains 45 detailed play activities as well as TONS of bonus ideas and resources.
Along with the planning printables, activity instructions, adventure ideas, and reading lists – we’ve also included bonus sections to ensure your summer runs smoothly. Topics include:
- How to Plan for a Mindful Summer
- How to Keep the Peace Between Siblings
- How to Put Together a Basic Summer Art Kit (Plus 20 more art ideas using just those basics)
- How to Get the Most Out of Museum Field Trips and How to Discuss Art with Kids
- Kitchen Sensory Fun
- And more!
It’s basically what you’d get if you asked all of your favorite teachers, babysitters, and supermoms to make a summer curriculum just for you…