“Mom, you had a gold star morning.” Those words from my 6-year-old daughter almost brought me to tears yesterday.
After what seemed like months of sick kids, snow days, school vacations, and a very busy workload, our routine had gone down the drain. More and more I was finding myself hurried, frazzled and irritated when trying to get the kids out the door, to do their homework, to get to bed, or to do pretty much anything else.
I realized when my daughter spoke up, as much as it was wearing on me, my kids had noticed too. What’s more, they had been suffering for it.
“Thank you, sweet girl” I replied, “We all had a gold star morning today and I really appreciate all of your help.”
“Yep,” she said, “It’s nice to see you so happy”
From the mouths of babes, huh? As I looked around the car and saw both my 3-year-old bobbing his head in eager agreement and my 8-year-old shyly smiling and nodding I started to tear up a little.
All these kids of mine really want is for me to be happy.
The realization was profound. They don’t care if I’m doing it all perfect… my contentment makes them content. It’s as simple as that, and yet can still be so hard to achieve.
So what had made it happen that morning? How did I earn my gold star?
I went back to basics.
I’d been gearing up to tell you guys all about this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, and so I had been using a lot of the resources included.
With the help of the bundle I was able to quickly and easily make the following changes:
- I started meal planning on the weekends again so I never ended a busy day drained and frustrated as I stared into the fridge. Hint: with the bonus Molly Green membership that comes with the bundle you get a complete budget-friendly meal plan and shopping list emailed to you every week for a year!
- I printed out The Real Life Money Plan, used it to set up a complete family budget and once and for all got rid of that gnawing feeling in my stomach that I didn’t really know how much money was coming in and out each month.
- I set the achievable goal of 15 minutes of quality time with each kid, printing out the Engage workbook; 5 whole weeks of activities (and supply lists) that are not only just the right level for my preschooler but also incredibly simple to set up. I also printed out the Table Talk family conversation starters to use with the bigger kids at dinner or while driving them to practices after school.
- I took the Better Mornings: 14 Day Smoothie Challenge and got my energy back!
- I set up a command center for all our papers using the ebook Command Center 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Command Center that WORKS for Your Family.
- I even took major steps to learn to keep my calm when my 3-year-old throws a tantrum, or my older kids can’t stop bickering, using the e-course: The Temper Toolkit.
97% Off for 24 More Hours Only
Sounds pretty good right? It is! And you still have time to get the bundle and do it all too- plus use the other 99 resources I haven’t even covered – but not for long.
The combined retail value of the 7 products I mentioned above is already over 4 times that of the cost of the bundle. The combined value of all 106 products and 10 bonuses in the bundle is over $2,000!
And for 24 more hours only, until midnight on October 24th, you can still grab it for 97% off retail at only $29.97.
Be warned; every year I have several frantic readers email a couple of hours after the sale ends asking for an extension and every year I have to gently turn them down (not my sale, not my rules).
I’ve Never Done This Before…
Because I feel so passionately about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle – I’m offering an incentive I never thought I would…
Just this once, I’m giving away our Hands-On Holidays eBook during the holiday season. (That’s a $9.99 freebie you could really, really use right now.)
I’ll happily send you the PDFs. Easy Peasy.
But hurry – only a few hours left.
Get Something Just for You
I did a few things for myself with the bundle too, because you can’t take care of others without taking care of yourself.
I started a new hobby with the included Bullet Journaling class (you guys, I’m so hooked) and I picked up my DSLR again with the help of the eCourse, A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos: A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera (a $99 value!)
Continued Surprises Delivered to Your Doorstep
Along with the year membership to Molly Green, there are also some really great bonuses that you will get delivered straight to your door this year.
Definitely, take advantage of your free one-month subscription to Kiwi Crate and load your kids up with engaging hands-on activities just in time for summer break.
Also, be sure to redeem your free one-month subscription to BookRoo. The children’s’ books they send are top-notch and perfect for summer reading or even using as a birthday party present (ours even came gift wrapped)!
Get Your Gold Star
How would it feel to actually free up some time to spend as you want instead of feeling frustrating and worn down at the end of each day?
How would it feel to see your child’s smile as they give you your gold star?
Get off the fence and get started now.
As always, thanks so much for your time and support,
P.S. If you buy the bundle and realize it’s not a perfect fit for you, no problem. As always, the bundle comes with a 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee. UB will happily refund your money if it’s not right for you – no questions asked!
So there’s really no risk in trying. But there IS a tremendous amount of upside for you, your family, and your home. Get your bundle before it’s too late.
The Toy List Already Trusted by 7,000,000 Parents
Sick of spending your money on toys your kids play with for 5 minutes and then abandon to clutter up your house?
Check out the toy list you won't find anywhere else- full of high-quality, engaging toys worth your $$$!