Here’s something fun – MPMK is moonlighting over on The Home Depot’s site, The Apron Blog.
They recently asked us to guest post on some of our favorite tricks for keeping things fresh and clean with a new baby at home – a topic that’s right up my alley these days!
This DIY kids’ cleaning station makes it fun for older siblings to help out and I’m totally in love with both the form and function of this clever space.
In fact, all 10 of the ideas our home-life and playtime contributor, Kaley, put together are stellar (if I do say so myself). They include:
- the oh-so-clever cleaning-themed new baby gift shown up top
- the best way to clean a high chair
- a genius two-step process for keeping baby toys clean, especially after play dates
- how to naturally deodorize a changing station
- the best plants to purify the air in the nursery
- how to get nearly any stain out of a onesie
And more! Check out all of Kaley’s tips and tricks here and have a great weekend.
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!