- If you don’t have stockings for your family on December 23rd then you definitely don’t have time to make them and I don’t want to stress you out.
- As is probably obvious, I barely got these done. Taking pictures to document the process was really not in the realm of possibility.
- I don’t feel I’m in the position to advise anyone on any sewing-related projects at this time (see exhibit A on the stocking heel above).
- A lot (OK let’s face it, nearly all) of my posts so far have focused on stuff, be it stuff to buy or stuff to make. Lest you get the wrong impression of me, I’d like to wrap up the MPMK Sneak Peek by focusing away from what we’re giving this year as parents and taking a look at how much we’re giving and how we chose it.
- To limit plastic toys, especially those with flashing lights and loud noises that can only be used in one specific way.
- To give toys that foster imaginative play. With all of the info. out there on the benefits of imaginative play and the decline of imagination in our youth – this is a must!
- To encourage reading early and often. We have children’s books littering every room in the house and I plan to keep it that way.
Thank you so much for checking out the MPMK Sneak Peek. I hope you enjoyed it and will come back for more beginning January 3rd, 2011. I have a lot I want to share with you. In the meantime, happy holidays!!
Jell-O Playdough - Softest recipe ever!
Sign up for our newsletter and get the recipe in a handy PDF to print and take to the store or use in the kitchen while whipping up a batch with your kids!