Do you ever ask yourself why it’s still such a daily struggle to be the connected and patient parent you want to be?
That’s why I am so excited about the e-Course:
I’ve already had a sneak preview, so I’m trying to figure out my favorite part. Is it learning…
- How to effectively set limits and problem-solve with my children
- How to recognize, respond to, and validate what my child is feeling
- How to give my kids what they need while still maintaining healthy boundaries and my parental authority
I think it might be the fact that I once I have this method down I can use it with all of my kids at every age and stage of their lives.
In any case, when you finish the course, you’ll be armed with the tools to parent more effectively while building your children’s connection with you as well as their self-esteem.
This is something we are dying for in my home right now. Between my 1st grade daughter and my 3-year-old son, we have emotions overflow around here!!
I’ve always been a big believer in Gottman and his Emotion Coaching teachings and my husband and I are putting regular time on our schedules to quickly brush up our skills with this amazing course.
Normally, this course sells for $49, but I know a way you can get it for 38% off – can you guess? (Hint: It has to do with that animated GIF at the top of the post.)
Also – I should mention that I think $49 is a totally reasonable price for this course, but I always like a discount, don’t you? So about that way to save money… how about paying just $29.97?
That sounds like a great deal, but that’s not all…
You’ll also get 79 other resources worth over $1200 in addition to “Emotion Coaching: An Essential Part of Your Parenting Toolbox” included in that price.
All these resources are inside:
If you’re looking for usable strategies for being the present and patient parent you want to be, you’ll find eBooks and eCourses covering all sorts of topics, including becoming a more intentional parent, dealing with sibling rivalry, meeting your kids’ educational needs, and so much more.
I sent the sneak peek at the top of this post to my newsletter subscribers yesterday and A LOT of you were sold the minute you got that inside look of all the valuable printables included in this year’s bundle.
But the printables are just the beginning – there are also some incredibly helpful ebooks, and even ecourses, that I want to make sure you know about.
I’ve been taking some time to go through the bundle, and I found a bunch of other things I’m excited about, too.
Just to name a few:
- The e-Course, “How to Teach Your Kids to Crush Anxiety” by Natasha Daniels (This is a $127 value AND she’s offering a free one-on-one skype consultation as well!)
- Babes, Tots and Kids: 52 Weeks of Preschool for Children Ages Baby – 5 Years by Raegan Disharoon & Valerie Plowman
- A Realistic Action Plan For the Weary Mom: 15 Days of Hope From The Intentional Mom by Jennifer Roskamp
- Editable Chore Cards for Kids by Sara McClure
- My First Kitchen Binder for Kids by Tauna Meyer
- Back to School Planner 2017 – 2018 by Laura Rizer
If those don’t sound interesting to you, don’t worry. I haven’t yet mentioned the other 74 resources ;).
And – you guessed it – that’s still not all.
In addition to everything I’ve already mentioned, you also get something else really special worth over $100. Would you like:
- An online music studio from Musik at Home for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners & parents right on your computer for an entire month ($30 value)
- 5 hours worth of audio stories that will introduce your kids to how children in other cultures live, play, learn, eat and celebrate. ($30 value)
- A free all natural bug repellant and lotion kit from Detox Project Box designed to help you replace the toxic items in your household with your new all-natural and safe alternatives. ($25 value)
- A free box of beautifully gift wrapped books (you pick 2 hard cover picture books or 3 board books) hand-picked by a panel of Stanford families from Bookroo. ($18 value)
You can get these bonuses (plus more!) when you buy The Parenting Super Bundle.
You say you want even more bonuses? Well, since you asked so nicely…
MPMK Reader Bonus – Free Copy of MPMK’s “Hands On Holidays” eBook
Our super popular ebook is 100 pages full of everything you and the kids will need to have a great time creating, cooking, reading, and adventuring together from October through December.
And the best part is, nearly all the activities, reading lists, bucket lists, and recipes are very simple both in their preparation and execution.
Say “yes!” to becoming the connected and patient parent you want to be by picking up your bundle right now.
But don’t wait too long. It’s only on sale for another 5 days.