Last Friday we started talked about mindful parenting (specifically 4 powerful mantras for families) and I promised we’d be back with more helpful stuff this week.
Before we delve into a few more things that have worked for our family this week, I wanted to take today to remind you guys of the entire series we did on the topic: Happy Family Habits.
My recommendation? Try one each week for the next month and see for yourself how much one small act of intention can affect your relationship with your littles.
Here are all 14 of our Happy Family Habits so far…
- Share Your Story with Your Kids
- Write Down What You’re Grateful For
- Go Unplugged for a Little While Everyday
- Be Silly – Even if You Have to Force It
- Make Family Traditions (Big & Small)
- Be Your Kids’ Teacher
- Make a Commitment to Good Sleep
- Establish a Chatting Spot
- Remember to Thank Your Kids
- Make Blessing Bags
- Use “Time-Ins” (Not Time-Outs)
- Find One-on-One Time with Each Child
- Give Back Together
- Establish Family Jobs & Money Jobs