- bkr water bottles – Drinking a ton of water always makes me feel my best and there’s nothing like a pretty water bottle to keep me sipping all day long. Especially one that’s reusable, recyclable and apparently the hottest new celebrity accessory.
- Vitamix Turboblend and Green Smoothie Revolution – You’re all well aware by now that I’m on a major smoothie kick lately. These would only fuel my obsession.
- Buddhism for Mothers – One of you guys recommended this when we were talking about swapping parenting book cliff notes and I’ve really wanted to read it ever since. The reviews are great, I just can’t decided between the original and Buddhism for Mothers of Young Children: Becoming a Mindful Parent.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Embossed iPhone 4 Case – Purty!
- Apple TV – My husband actually got me this for my birthday recently and I love it. My kids think its just about the coolest thing in the world to make a movie on my phone and instantly be able to watch themselves on our TV with the push of a button.
- Downton Abbey, Seasons 1 & 2 – As a girl who loves a good Pride & Prejudice marathon (I’m talking the 6 hour Colin Frith version), I can’t believe I still haven’t seen this series yet!
*Post contains affiliate links
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!