- DIY paper popsicle memory game (with free printable) via Eat Drink Chic.
- DIY geoboard via Share and Remember. (Love that this version doesn’t require any crazy measuring to get things spaced properly.)
- How to make a toy parachute via zakka life. (So clever that it can attach/detach to various toys.)
- Straw air rockets via TinkerLab.
- Make a file folder puppet theater via Fairy Dust Teaching.
- Kid craft: moving ballerina toy via zakka life.
- Personalized Guess Who game via Counting Coconuts. (This was one of my very favorite games as a kid. If some industrious grown up put together a version like this for me I would have adored them forever.)
Get Your Free Printable
Subscribe to our newsletter today and get our free printable... No More, "Mom, I'm Bored!"