This time of year I love finding ways to keep my kids warm and cozy all day (and night) and recently there have been so many finds at great prices!
Today’s Friday Finds is a roundup of the extra warm leggings, dresses, and even sheets my friends and I are loving for our littles right now.
- Target has these footless fleece lined leggings that do a great job of keeping my 5-year-old warm in her dresses throughout winter. Our favorites include basics like heather grey and black plus the super fun rainbow stars and gold geometrics.
- And speaking of those dresses, it never hurts to double up on the warmth by adding fleece to both the leggings AND the dress. Old Navy has the sweet Micro Fleece Striped Cocoon Dress and this bluebird dress in both baby and big kids sizes.
- There really is nothing more cozy then sliding into warm flannel sheets on a cold winter night. These Circo kids’ flannel sheet sets from Target were a huge hit when I ordered them for our two big kids a few weeks ago. For S we went with the horses set (runner up: kittens). For C we chose the sports zone (runner up camp creature which also comes in toddler bed size).
- Just like the leggings above, fleece lined pants are an easy way to add a layer of warmth. Plus all of the following option are nice and durable on the outside for playing. Check out these Gymboree fleece-lined classic jeans and fleece-lined twill pants plus Old Navy fleece-lined track pants for both babies and big kids
- Finally, we can’t talk fleece without including hoodies. All three of my kids have a big, thick fleece hoodie that they wear pretty much any time they leave the house. Check out the Gymboree fleece lined hoodies, sporty for boys and cat/bear (?) for girls… I love the pattern inside the hood in the white!
*Post contains affiliate links
More MPMK Fashion Finds
Got a new or picky eater?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite healthy recipes for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!