Up-cycled or recycled planters are the perfect Earth Day activity for kids, which is coming up April 22nd (only 2 days after Easter so don’t blink and miss it).
It incorporates two earth-friendly activities – up-cycling AND planting – plus this particular version involves goggley eyes and what kid doesn’t love those?
Check out my full tutorial over on eHow’s Mom Channel.
For More Earth-Friendly Kid Activities, Check Out:
- How to Make an Up-cycled Inventors Box
- DIY Plantable Paper Earths
- Kitchen Science: Growing from Food Scraps with Kids
- Veggie Garden Sensory Bin (with free vegetable marker printables)
- Natural Play Spaces: Children’s Veggie Gardens
- Make Like a Montessori Mama Series: Part 2 – Plant Activities
- Mason Jar Yarn Vases
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!