- Aviator Sunglasses – The go-to-summer accessory. Need we say more?
- Statement Jewelry – Quickly add a pop of color and spruce up any outfit with this brilliant necklace from Dara Ettinger.
- Comfy Shirt (a good alternative to the splurge pictured above) – Comfort is key and stylish with a light linen sweater.
- A Great Bag – This perfectly classic canvas tote by Foley + Corrina will be by your side for years to come.
- Colored Jeans – In case you haven’t noticed, colored pants are all the rage this season. So, go ahead, get some color on those legs!
- Animal Print – Too shy to give this print a try? Opt for these subtle (and fun) sandals from Sam Edelman.
Got a new or picky eater?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite healthy recipes for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!