After holding off as long as I could, I’m officially embracing all things Christmas! I’m talking, the holiday decorations are coming out from storage TODAY people… who’s with me?
If you’d like a fun find or two to help get you started, you’re in luck because I’ve rounded up a bunch…
#1 Peking Handicraft Pillow
La La La Llama Printed Pillow
$30 Now $18.97
Happy Holidays Llama Printed Pillow
$30 Now $18.97
I’m all about bright and happy this season and these funny llamas completely hit the mark.
#2 Mercury Glass Pinecone LED String Lights
$46 Now $20.97
These will be so pretty and unique looking lit up on your mantle this year.
#3 Free Press Multicolor Band Beanie Now $14.97
Gotta love a beanie that goes with everything!
#4 French Connection Sequin Mesh Faux Wrap Dress
$268 Now $106.97
This show-stopper will get you lots of compliments at your holiday parties this year.
#5 ‘Sweater Weather’ Stainless Steel Cup Now $12.97
Love this as a cute teacher’s gift.
#6 Red Samba Stripe Chenille Throw Blanket Now $29.97
I spied this in-store a few weeks ago and just couldn’t resist bringing it home. It’s ultra cozy and adds the perfect amount of whimsy to my holiday decor.
Another perfect gift that you may just want to keep for yourself.
- I’m really digging this bright and festive holiday tie. Perfect for a holiday party, church, or just getting a little festive while hosting a family gathering.
- The vintage vibe of this Santa Tree Skirt makes it a one-of-a-kind piece. And the 58% off price tag makes it a steal.
- This Stockings Hook Board is the perfect solution for any home that doesn’t have a mantle.
- Speaking of mantles, I’m eyeing this battery-powered indoor orb light garland along with these ‘Up on the Rooftop’ and ‘Deck the Halls’ votives for adding some golden glow to mine!
- I can’t believe the price on this ruby red peplum dress for baby girls by Kate Spade.
- Am I the only one that has a slight obsession with bottle brush trees?
- I just bought this shirt from Sanctuary and plan to wear it a ton. It’s ultra soft (like butter) and what you can’t see in the pictures is a slight amount of gold woven in… I’m gonna rock it layered under this bright red top with jeans at the bus stop and either tucked into, or knotted above, a high-waisted black skirt on Christmas day.
- Last but not least, if you’re looking for a great holiday gift for under $25, check out my favs here, here and here (perfect for dispersing amongst your girlfriends).
*Post contains affiliate links.
Need help feeding your toddler?
Sign up for our newsletter to get a handy stick-it-your-fridge list of our favorite meals for toddlers and a link to all of the recipes!