Whether you typically celebrate Easter with a fancy breakfast, a traditional ham dinner, or something in between, we can all use a short cut here and there to make meal prep easier, right? And what could be easier than setting it and forgetting it in a crock pot while you go on an egg hunt with the kids?
Today we’ve rounded up a dozen delicious (and kinda genius) slow cooker dishes perfect for your Easter table.
There are some classics, like carrot cake and honey glazed ham, that I didn’t know you could make in a slow cooker as well as some sure-to-be new favorites. Personally, I can’t wait to try out the monkey bread with my family this year.
- Overnight Slow Cooker Egg Bake
- Slow Cooker Frittata with Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Peppers and Feta
- Crock Pot Hash Brown Casserole
Dinner & Sides
- Maple Brown Sugar Slow Cooker Ham
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Crock Pot Broccoli Cauliflower Gratin
- Crock Pot Bread Baking (Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker)
More Easter Ideas from MPMK
Easter basket ideas
- Books Perfect for the Easter Basket
- Free Printable: Easter Play Dough Mats
- Anatomy of a Creative Play Easter Basket
- Silly Putty Easter Carrot
- Water Bead Easter Eggs
- A Simple Handmade Toy for Baby’s Easter Basket