You Don’t Have to be a Domestic Goddess to Take Control of Your Life
Sometimes it seems like the only way to stay on-top of things is to become an OCD, mega-type A personality. But we know there’s nothing all that fun about becoming a Stepford wife type, and something tells us you do too.
If you’re reading this you’ve probably already decided that something needs to be done about your hectic life, but maybe you’re just not sure where to start. We’re here to tell you it is possible to finally get ahead of the cleaning, meal planning, and laundry.
And here’s the best part, you don’t have to be Donna Reed to do it.
Introducing MPMK’s new eBook – Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: The Quick Start Guide
Get the PDF file:
Sound good? Here’s a little more on what we’ve got for you:
- Inside this easy 50 page read you’ll find a new approach to starting down the road to a simplified and more organized life. Rather than instructions on how to fold your T-shirts or organize your pantry, you’ll take a look at your daily habits and weekly routines to start thinking differently about how to efficiently spend your time. Along the way we’ll conquer some of the biggest obstacles to living the simplified life you’re yearning for: decluttering, cleaning, organizing, meal planning and more.
- Customizable strategies for it all. We’re of the belief that one size does NOT fit all. Which is why the quick start guide is full of resources for a variety of lifestyles, schedules, and personalities.
- A built-in support network. Yeah, we know, a support system for organizing? Sounds a little over the top – but you’d be surprised how motivating a facebook group of over 5,000 fellow simplifiers can be.
- No unattainable goals, only real-life expectations. If there’s one thing we’ve learned, it’s that simplifying and organizing is a journey, not a destination. So we’ve set up our quick start guide accordingly. By offering lots of different strategies for tackling a problem, we’re arming you with the tools you need to be successful when life changes on you.
- Bonus Material: We’re also teamed up with our favorite meal planning service to offer everyone who buys the eBook an exclusive 20% discount code – it’ll make dinner prep a snap!
Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life is a viral movement that started in early 2012. Since then the series has been read, and pinned, by over half a million people.
Our new eBook is the culmination of everything we’ve learned in that time, as well as the answer to the question, “Where Do I Start?”
Get the PDF file:
Want a peek inside? Here’s a look at the table of contents and first few pages of the book…
Get the PDF file:
Still not convinced? Here’s what some of our favorite people have to say about the book…
I have moved over twelve times in the last ten years, once with only three boxes and know the freedom that comes from less stuff. I also know, that less stuff doesn’t equal being more organized, and that is what I love about this book. I have the clutter down – but the cleaning, meal planning, schedules and overall sense of “got my act together” not so much. POYEL the book goes beyond being inspirational. It’s ACTIONABLE. Filled with simple tips, plans, and steps for any lifestyle that you can put into action immediately.
~ Destri Bumfack, founder of The Mother Huddle
In this crazy, busy world we all crave a little more simplicity and a life full of intention. The first step to all of that is organization. Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: The Quick Start Guide breaks down what always seems to be an impossible and daunting task into manageable, bite-sized chunks that are easily applied in your own life. Stephanie’s friendly writing style makes this an easy read and her brilliant twists on an old theme make for plenty of light-bulb moments that will leave you excited to jump in and conquer whatever chaos plagues you. I’m coming back to it again and again as I work on my vision for this new year. From dejunking to meal planning and schedule making there’s so much useful information packed into this one ebook (plus the online resources it connects you with!) — it will be a resource you’ll keep coming back to as well.
~Amanda Morgan, founder of Not Just Cute
Project Organize Your Entire Life – The Quick Start Guide is more than an ebook, it’s a brand new way of life. If you’ve been looking for a way to revolutionize your routines and your life with a family, start here. Steph takes you through the process that worked for her family. Thoroughly, she also lays out different methods to ensure that you will most definitely find a method that will work for your personality and style. This is a must-complete process for busy families in 2013!
~Becky, founder of Clean Mama
Don’t wait, get your copy of Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: The Quick Start Guide and get started down the path towards a simplified life today!
Get the PDF file:
The Toy List Already Trusted by 7,000,000 Parents
Sick of spending your money on toys your kids play with for 5 minutes and then abandon to clutter up your house?
Check out the toy list you won't find anywhere else- full of high-quality, engaging toys worth your $$$!