Although the 4th of July is certainly a kid-centric holiday, the younger set can get a little left out. Not only are fireworks too dangerous to be close to, they’re also LOUD and usually take place after bedtime. Today Alli is here sharing her favorite project for getting her little man involved in the festivities, while keeping him safe and happy.
So, naturally, as we started having kids (especially boys), watching the “homemade firework show” started to give me visions of burnt little hands and missing limbs. Even the sparklers send me into a frenzy. I mean, I am a MOTHER, right?!
- colorful straws for the handles OR decorative tape to wrap around your tinsel
- patriotic tinsel from your local craft store (I picked up pre-made bundles for .99 cents each.)
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 20 Organization Projects to Make Back-to-School a Breeze - August 3, 2016
- Mother’s Day DIY Mug (You can call me Queen Bee) - April 21, 2016
- 12 Ways To Make Mornings With Kids Easier - October 29, 2015