Inside our 38 page printables pack, you’ll find everything you need to manage every aspect of your day-to-day life from cleaning and meal-planning, to scheduling and that never ending to-do list.
Learn more here.
A whole new printables pack that will help you give your kids the gifts of autonomy, family contribution, money smarts, and a giving heart.
Learn more here.
What’s on your spring break and summer vacation bucket lists this year? How about the simple goal of entertaining the kids with some good ‘ol fashion at-home fun? Sounds like a good plan, right?
But scouring the web to find activities to fill the days just takes way too long. If you’re like me, you need simple ideas that will be successful for all of the kids – and lots of them.
Activities that will allow for bonding time, but also independent play, and that will keep the kids happy and their brains stimulated all spring and summer long.
That’s where the Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack comes in. It’s an 86 page PDF I cooked up with a group of the best playtime bloggers around.
Basically, it’s the best early education minds I know, all putting together our best stuff to provide you with all the tools you’ll need to guarantee a great spring and summer:
- Printable planning pages (art supply prep list, Summer Bucket List template, etc.)
- Four themes with over 45 Simple and FUN activity ideas that are open-ended and perfect for kids aged 2 – 9 plus tons of bonus ideas.
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard or use the ideas to get out and explore your community.
- Tips for success: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, and etc.
- Reading recommendations to go with each of the 4 themes.
It’s really going to help you make the most of the precious time you have this spring and summer. Plus, the activities are open-ended so they’re great for a wide range of ages.